segunda-feira, abril 18, 2022

Pause: Villain…

I’m the villain in your story and that’s ok.


That’s ok because I know I’m not the good person in a lot of peoples story and I’m ok with it too.


I don’t need to be the good person in our story. I know as sure as hell that I had my part in it.


And I’m ok with that.


I’m so ok because life and time has thought me that. 


I will not vilify you no more. I will not put the blame interely on your shoulders. I have forgiven you and myself for all the hurt that we caused each other that put a cloud on all the good that we have lived.


I’m not saying that I will greet you if I pass by you on the street or congratulate you for your new family. That’s not me. You know it, I know it and the people that know me know this.


I can tell you that from my inner self I wish you and your family all the good and health that life has to gift you.


So with peace in my heart I release you from all the bad, all the trauma and all the hurt.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário