quarta-feira, abril 20, 2022

Pause: The good king of tension

It was good to see you.

But it was frightening to know that the sexual energy, attraction is still there as it was many years ago.


You were a forbidden fruit that I got a taste and am glad that I did. But it was for a split second. And if I think only of that split second the pleasure is addicting and I want to drink from that until my body, mind and soul are no longer available to retain one drop. And I know that it will for hours before we come to that.


The smile on your face that I suspect it was there even before I saw you. The electricity that was between was us even before we touched and the hug that spoke a thousand words without any being said.


You claimed on those streets like no one has claimed on the same streets and they had a “tittle” recognized by society. You displayed me as yours, as taken. The stranger part is, I didn’t mind. I felt special, I felt wanted, I felt desired.


Desired by the way that only you can. That only you could bring in myself on a time like this.


When we parted I left with electricity running through my veins and taste of what could have been on my tong.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário