quarta-feira, abril 20, 2022

Pause: The good king of tension

​It was good to see you.

But it was frightening to know that the sexual energy, attraction is still there as it was many years ago.


You were a forbidden fruit that I got a taste and am glad that I did. But it was for a split second. And if I think only of that split second the pleasure is addicting and I want to drink from that until my body, mind and soul are no longer available to retain one drop. And I know that it will for hours before we come to that.


The smile on your face that I suspect it was there even before I saw you. The electricity that was between was us even before we touched and the hug that spoke a thousand words without any being said.


You claimed on those streets like no one has claimed on the same streets and they had a “tittle” recognized by society. You displayed me as yours, as taken. The stranger part is, I didn’t mind. I felt special, I felt wanted, I felt desired.


Desired by the way that only you can. That only you could bring in myself on a time like this.


When we parted I left with electricity running through my veins and taste of what could have been on my tong.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário